Wednesday, 21 May 2008

1) Went wakeboarding today
2) Going to wakeboard on Friday
3) Messaged the yr 1s for introcourse
4) Going to message some more year 1s
5) Spending the whole day in school=spending money on food
6) Taking MRT to Kallang more than usual
7) Gotta buy my team apparel thats gonna cost more than 150 bucks.
All these takes up money....eh, actually its the messaging part that I feel the worst. My hp bill's gonna cost a bomb):
Someone please lose 200 bucks to me and I'll be happy(:
Keith, please take care of yourself. Don't touch the wound on your ear anymore. Drink more water and eat less biscuits at night alright?
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D